jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Men are frustrating. Women are pathetic.


We women are so pathetic. We make a big deal of simple things and we need that stupid overrated male company. We try to show the world how “equal” we are to men, but at the end always end up needing them for one or another reason. We need that male company to feel safe or protected or complete or something around there and sometimes become so fucking desperate for that company that we settle for mediocre men. We are willing to settle for someone less smart than us that has no future and a very shady past just so we won’t be alone.
                We are so desperate that we can’t pick them. We have this internal fear that we’re never going to find someone worthy of our love and faithfulness that we take whoever appears in front of us with a couple pretty words. Those women who have the ability to take their time picking the right guy I tell you that I admire and envy you. I for sure have an expertise picking the ones that are completely wrong for me.
                And as far as I can see, I’m not the only one. All through the years I have seen different women in my family and friends of mine that have fallen in the same situation. I guess that the fact that there are more women than men and that many more women are actually completing university degrees than men is a reason for those intelligent, professional men out there to be an endangered species.
                We are pathetic because even though we know that the man we are dating has no education and usually has no plans of getting out of the hole they’re in we try to convince ourselves that they have potential and keep up with the nonsense thinking that somehow a miracle is going to happen. But let’s use the logic here. If a man has some or no school, and is working at some clothing store or some gas station, do you think he’s going to give you the lifestyle you wish to have? Do you think he’s going to take you out to stay at a hotel or a cruise ship? Well, it isn’t going to happen. The closest to a hotel you’re going to get is $25 for eight hours and you are going to be the one with the car.
                I wish it was different but it isn’t. I wish that guy that I want would exist but I guess He’s hidden under a rock. Well, actually I’ve met a guy with all of those great characteristics I want such as a college degree, a car, a good sense of family, nice feelings, and a hot body, but of course out of a million guys I’ve met there’s only one like that and even though he’s not taken, he will never want me because of a mess with an ex-friend of mine who used to like him and now… well the point is that the perfect guy for me doesn’t want me.
                                I guess I am not meant to have happiness in love. I guess I’m cursed to live through the mess of men who are not worth shit. The smart ones like women too much to stay with just one. The faithful one doesn’t bring money home and I have to do everything from working to cooking to cleaning while he plays his video games. There’s another kind of guy who seems honest enough but is so confused that he’s not even sure what day of the week it is. Men are extremely frustrating
                But more frustrating even is the fact that I can’t spend one day without dedicating them my brain every time I have some spare time. Knowing that I can’t hope to meet mister right, and that I have to settle for mister right now kills me inside.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario