domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Disrespectful Monster


May 25,2011

Disrespect. That’s all. How dare you act as if you are sorry for whatever stupidity you did? How dare you come into my house after you disrespect and threaten me the way you did? How dare you? You are a monster that has always treated me condescendingly and pretend to have people believe you are a victim. Your obsession with him is such that you are willing to have everyone think one of two things. Either I am crazy and imbalanced so nobody will give credit to what I say of the kind of person you are, or you are horribly sorry for what you did. You know what? I think your act is bullshit. I let myself be dragged into your world of fantasy and didn’t even notice the craziness in it. It’s been a short while since I finally noticed you were out of your mind. I tried to put some distance between us but honestly, you’re psyco. Monster, bad person and capable of anything, to get what you want. I am glad you did what you did because you finally showed your true colors. It doesn’t matter that you still have some people convinced you’re the victim because just like I did everyone is going to end up seeing the horrible person you are that will stop at nothing to hurt the ones you want to hurt. I was one, and you did hurt me, but I guarantee you will never be able to play with my mind again. Like the movie says: rape my mind. You will never be able to rape my mind ever again.  You can’t live without control. You think because you have the money you will always have control. You’re ridiculous. Money is shit. I don’t need it nor like it. Guess what, neither does he. He’s just like me in that aspect. He would rather be poor than be managed by you or anyone else. He will see the truth someday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario