viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

You

If only you'd let me... I would take good care of you. I would know how. I know you so it really wouldn't be so hard. I'd keep you safe from all that pain, you would know not the meaning of hurt. I'd make you laugh. I'd give you hot, steamy sex. But you won't let me. So I resign myself to being your number two. If only you were willing to give it a try... If only you would let me dhow you some fun. You have no idea how much fun we could have together. I'm only discovering myself. I wish you would let me discover you along. If only you knew that I'm willing to throw it all out and sit down for a movie with you... Things I don't see myself doing with anyone else, I see me doing with you. But no, you have to go and get your heart broken into little pieces. I'm willing to pick them up and heal them, if only you'd let me. I would know how. And you know I'd love the chance. But you won't let me. I love you, but you don't. So I just watch you hurt and all I can do is that; just watch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario